Rhinestone 5 Colorful Rhinestone Clip Earrings 1940's-50's Vintage
Here are 5 pairs of vintage clip style earrings from the 1940's and 1950's... an assortment of shapes with a variety of colorful rhinestones. All were purchased 25-30 years ago from various estate sales. All are in very good to excellent condition. All clip hinges are strong and tight.
- signed Barclay goldtone with green and crystal rhinestones. 1.25" long
- goldtone mesh with red glass beads, red rhinestones, leaves. not signed. 1" diameter
- blue glass "stones" prong set in silver colored metal. not signed. 1" long.
- amber and crystal rhinestones prong set in goldtone swoops up the ear. not signed. 1-3/8" long.
- signed Barclay gold color metal flowers with prong set amethyst rhinestones. 1" diameter.
$25.00 Shipping $4.00 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping