1940s Vintage NOS 2 Fountain Pens Marbled Lone Star Good Bladders Golden Nibs
Here are 2 vintage 1940's fountain pens, new old stock from a lot purchased about 35 years ago. They have been stored away for many years. They were all manufactured with green pen bottom and a different color cap, as shown, either variegated blue or mix of black, pearlized gray and red.
- Blue pocket clip is marked: Lone Star. Gold color nib is marked: Veri Smooth Made in USA Fine. 5.25" long.
- Grey, red, black pocket clip is unmarked. Gold color nib is marked: Veri Smooth Made in USA. 4.75" long.
- The bladders are intact and flexible.
- The lever fill tabs work properly and read: Made in U.S.A.
- Nib sections with attached bladder fits tightly into the barrel. It is a push fit, not threaded.
- There are some light signs of prolonged storage: slight oxidation to fill levers, pocket clips and metal rings. There are some fine scratches to surfaces.
- For the most part they seem to be in very good condition.
$14.99 Shipping $2.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping