3 Vintage 1940s Fountain Pens NOS Pearlized Marbled USA Good Bladders Golden Nib
Lot of 3 vintage 1940's fountain pens purchased 35+ years ago from a company that used to emboss them with advertising. They are new old stock.
- They are as manufactured: green base with black jewel ends, caps in black, pearlescent gray, and red marbling.
- Bladders are intact and flexible.
- Lever fill tabs work properly and read: Made in U.S.A.
- Clips are unmarked. Nibs are marked: Veri Smooth Made in USA. One is also marked Fine, another also marked Medium.
- Nib section with attached bladder fits tightly into the barrel. It is a push fit, not threaded.
- There are some light signs of prolonged storage: slight oxidation to metal parts and some fine scratches to surfaces.
- For the most part they are in very good condition.
- One is 5" long. Two are 4.75" long.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping