3 Vintage 1940s Fountain Pens NOS Ormco Oak Ridge USA Good Bladders Golden Nibs
Lot of 3 vintage 1940's fountain pens made by Oak Ridge Mfg Co, ORMCO. Purchased 35+ years ago from a company that used to emboss them with advertising. They are new old stock. Clips are marked: Ormco (2) and Oak Ridge (1). Info from US Patent Office Gazette of Sept 13, 1949, says Oak Ridge Mfg Co of Charleston SC was a manufacturer of fountain pens and mechanical pencils that applied for a trade-mark on this date.
- They are as manufactured: green base with black jewel ends, caps are pearlescent blue and black.
- Bladders are intact and flexible.
- Lever fill tabs work properly and read: Made in U.S.A.
- Nibs are marked: Veri Smooth Made in USA. One is also marked Fine.
- Nib section with attached bladder fits tightly into the barrel. It is a push fit, not threaded.
- There are some light signs of prolonged storage: slight oxidation to metal parts and some fine scratches to surfaces.
- For the most part they are in very good condition.
- Two are 5" long. One is 4.75" long.
$15.00 Shipping $3.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping