Raymor Lug Fruit Bowl 192 Mid Century Modern Autumn Brown Ben Seibel Roseville
This Mid Century Modern Raymor lugged fruit bowl was designed in the 1950's for Roseville Pottery by Ben Seibel.
- The glaze color is called Autumn Brown.
- The shape number is 192.
- It measures 5-3/4" x 4-7/8" x 1-3/4" high
- There are some scratches/abrasions in bottom of bowl from use
- There are no chips, cracks or repairs.
- Signed on base.
- Purchased from an estate sale.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping