2 Fountain Pens 40's Vintage NOS Marbled Lone Star USA Good Bladders Golden Nibs
These 2 vintage fountain pens are 1940's new old stock that we purchased about 35 years ago from the estate of a printer who impressed them with advertising for his customers. They have been stored away for many years and were never used.
- Made of a vintage plastic (not bakelite - we tested with Simichrome). They have a piney moth ball smell so might be celluloid.
- They measure 5" long.
- The nibs are gold colored, very clean and shiny. They are marked: Veri Smooth Made in USA. One is marked Medium. The other is not.
- The bladders are intact and flexible.
- The lever fill tabs read: Made in U.S.A.
- Variegated blue pocket clip is marked: Lone Star. The other is not marked.
- The nib section with attached bladder fits tightly into the barrel. You have to pull and twist to get it out. It is not threaded.
- There are some light signs of prolonged storage: slight oxidation/darkening to the fill levers, pocket clips and metal rings. There may be some fine scratches to surfaces that can be seen with a magnifier. See photos.
- For the most part they seem to be in very good condition.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping