1930s Shirley Temple 13" Composition Doll NRA Label Dress Original Clothes Ideal
We purchased this 1930's composition Shirley Temple doll from an estate sale.
- She seems to have all of her original clothes: an NRA tagged triangle dress, a slip with snap shoulder, underpants, socks with red stripes, and shoes that tie.
- She is marked Shirley Temple of the back of the head and also on the shoulders, along with the number 13. Her arms and legs are also marked with the number 13.
- Her eyes are clear and her eyelashes are intact.
- Her fingers and toes are intact.
- Her face and body have some crackle lines.
- There is wear to the finish around the end joint of the arms and legs where they rub against the body when moved.
- Her wig is original but a lot of the hair has fallen out and is still falling out.
- Her slip has a couple of very tiny worn holes.
- Her dress in the back near the button holes has a tiny worn hole and there is a larger tear where the fabric has pulled apart under the collar also on the button hole side which doesn't show when the collar is in place.
- The red in her socks has bled a bit of pink onto the white area and there is also a light pinkish stain on the underpants.
- White shoes have darkened with age. There is a short separation between the sole and the upper section on one shoe which could probably be re-glued.
- Her limbs and head stay where you position them but her stringing is a bit on the loose side.
- Except for her wig, I would say she's in good condition. She still looks real cute but needs some TLC and a good home.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping