Geoffrey Beene RED 2 Rare Glass Perfume Bottles 1970s 1/4 oz size & smaller
Here are 2 rare vintage red glass bottles that once held Geoffrey Beene's Red perfume.
- Both are octagonal red glass vials with black screw caps and tassels.
- The short one has about 1/3 of the perfume left in it. The tall one is empty.
- The short one (2.5") is marked Red. The tall one (3.5") is marked Geoffrey Beene.
- Label on underside of tall one reads: Epocha Distr. Inc. Red Parfum 1/4 Fl. Oz. Made in USA.
- There is no label on the small one.
- I bought them back in the 1980's for my perfume bottle collection and am selling them as collectible bottles.
- The perfume inside is old. It is still has a nice fragrance but I don't guarantee that it smells the same as when it was manufactured because I never used this perfume and don't know what it should smell like.
- A little bit of the paint on the word RED has worn off but the bottles are in very good condition otherwise.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping