1940's Pearlescent Gray Stretch Bracelet Moon Glow Plastic Moonstones Vintage
This wonderful luminescent pearly gray plastic stretch bracelet was made in the 1940's. These moonstone-like beads were once referred to as "DuPont pearls".
- It is a double strand of graduated beads with a wide double rigded curved bar piece and can be worn either way, with beads or bars as the front.
- It measures 3/4" wide.
- The interior circumference when unstretched is about 6-3/4".
- A little bit of elastic shows where the beads join the large piece but are still stretchy and could always be re-strung.
- The knotted elastic ends are cleverly hidden in recessed openings under the large piece.
- In very good condition.
- Purchased from an estate sale about 30 years ago.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping