1980s Vintage Jewelry Advertising Mannequin Head Profile Rare Store Display VGUC
This dramatic display came from a jewelry store. The unusual fragmented profile head will certainly draw attention to whatever you display on it.
- The head and base are made of some type of resin.
- The connecting rod is a thick, clear lucite dowel.
- 3 wires are imbedded in the resin, 2 in the back upper shoulders for securing a necklace and 1 in the ear for an earring.
- Total height is 15". Base is 8" wide x 2.5" high x 3" deep.
- A couple tiny dots of wear to black finish on upper corner of head and shoulder are hardly noticeable but mentioned for accuracy of description. There are scratches on underside of base as would be expected. Used but well cared for and in very good condition.
- It has been in our collection of mannequin and body parts for about 25 years.
- An unusual display piece but also a great looking sculpture!
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping