Sterling Silver Guilloche Enamel Cloisonne Fish Pin Siam Mid Century Modern
Vintage sterling silver cloisonne fish pin was made in Siam, the name by which Thailand was known from 1945 until May 1949, after which it was again called Thailand.
- It is decorated with colorful guilloche enamel over hand tooled engraved designs.
- It measures 2" x 1-1/2".
- It is marked: Siam Sterling.
- The pin also has a loop on back so it can be worn as a pendant if you wish.
- There is a short light crack line in the lavender section below the fish.
- It is in very good condition otherwise.
- Silver has darkened over time. I have not polished it so it may need some buffing with a rouge cloth depending on your preferences.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping