Vintage Pink Moon Glow Wire Wrap Bracelet Luminous Pearlescent Graduated Beads
This beautiful 1940's moon glow bracelet is made of luminescent pink pearlescent lucite beads.
- There are 2 wired strands of graduated beads that wrap around the wrist.
- It is about an inch wide at the front with 2 largest beads together.
- Interior circumference is about 6" if you hold both ends together but it will open a bit wider than that, probably comfortably to about 7" which leaves about a 1 inch gap.
- It is in very good condition.
- Purchased from an estate sale over 30 years ago. It has been in my collection ever since.
These moonstone-like jewels were once referred to as DuPont Pearls because the formula originated with the DuPont company. They have more recently been called Moon Glow based on a 1941 patent obtained by the Richelieu company for a lucite bead with simulated moonstone, cat's eye, star sapphire and similar effects, a combination formula they purchased from DuPont that Richelieu called by various names including Satinore. Coro also produced a similar product.
$14.99 Shipping $2.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping