Art Deco Cigarette Box Geometric Designs Metal over Wood Vintage Trinket Jewelry
This great looking vintage 1920's-1930's Art Deco box with geometric designs may have been a cigarette box as the interior measures about 2-3/4" long which is the length of the early filterless cigarettes. It could be used as a trinket or jewelry box.
- The lid is all metal. The lower part is metal over wood.
- It measures 3" x 2-3/4" x 1-1/8" high.
- There are a few spots inside the lid where the gold color finish is worn and looks silvery or blackish and a small spot of rust on bottom edge in one corner.
- The box is in good condition otherwise. It has been used but is still a neat little piece.
- Purchased from an estate sale.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping