Minor White mirrors messages manifestations 1969 Photography Book 1st Edition
Mirrors Messages Manifestations, Photography by Minor White, An Aperture Monograph, copyright 1969 by Aperture, is a first edition hardcover with dust jacket.
- 242 pages of White's beautiful black & white photographs with text.
- 12" x 12"
- White heavily textured cloth boards with impressed blue lettering.
- Pamphlet in rear tipped in pocket with comments by beaumont newhall, meyer schapiro, peter bunnell, jonathan williams, barbara morgan and ansel adams.
- Typed list included in back of book is titled: Summer at Garick - Previous Exhibits by Minor White - from 1942 through 1969.
- Dust jacket has a few tears at edges (the longest on front top edge), brushed scuff marks on back cover.
- Foxing on outside of boards all around edges on both front and back covers and on spine.
- Page edges top and bottom have light foxing but none on side edges.
- Blue date stamped close to spine and parallel to it: Feb 5 1970, on page opposite copyright page.
- Cloth slightly frayed at tip of board on bottom back cover.
- Binding is tight; pages are clean with no writing or inscriptions.
- Comes from a smoke & pet free home.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping