Nude Woman Torso Vintage Perfume Fragrance Lotion Bottle Unknown Maker Empty
Vintage figural bottle in the shape of a woman's nude torso once held a perfume, or eau de toilette, or lotion, unknown to me.
- No markings except a number 5 is embossed in the glass on base.
- It is empty of liquid but you can still smell a slight hint of fragrance.
- Screw cap is a tan vintage plastic with some brown marbling.
- Bottle measures about 3-1/2" high and 1-5/8" wide.
- It is in excellent condition.
- It has been in my collection for about 35 years. I purchased it from an estate sale.
$14.99 Shipping $4.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping