Art Deco Big Yellow Bakelite Fantasy Flower Pin 1930's NOS Vintage Tested 4.25"
Here is a 1930's vintage Art Deco carved bakelite fantasy flower pin. It is old store stock that was never sold and has never been used. It was among the many interesting items in a large group of vintage jewelry and women's accessories that we purchased from a man who rescued them from the basement storage of a 1930's-40's New York City dress shop when the building was demolished about 30 years ago.
- The pin is handmade as were many of these bakelite beauties.
- You can see some light cutting and filing marks in a few spots on the edges.
- It is very large... measuring 4-1/4" long and 1-1/2" at the widest point.
- Made in 2 sections joined with rivets.
- The carved and shaped flower is yellow.
- The leaves are a slightly curved V in a darker lightly marbled butterscotch color.
- Excellent condition.
- An unusual pin!
$34.99 Shipping $2.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping