Art Deco Pelican Pen Stand Newton New Haven Black Chrome Vtg Maybe a Pelikan Ad
Art Deco pen stand with tiny figural pelican sculpture was made by Newton of New Haven.
- 2-1/4" high. Base measures 4" x 2-1/2".
- Crome has surface wear and aging; the heaviest wear is behind the pelican.
- Black areas have been repainted.
- Pen holder section and pen are missing. There may also be another part missing or the pelican could be facing the wrong way. I haven't seen another like it so can't say what it should look like.
- Newton made advertising pieces for various companies. Could this possibly be one made for Pelikan Pens?
- We purchased this from an estate sale about 25 years ago. It has been sitting on a shelf with our collection of interesting objects since then.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping