Esterbrook Pushmaster Mechanical Pencil Copper Jewel Eraser Cap Action Working
1940's vintage Esterbrook mechanical Pushmaster J Series pencil with black plastic jewel has eraser plus several extra leads.
- The push cap lead propulsion mechanism is working properly.
- The color is Copper.
- Clear impression around center of body: Esterbrook Made in U.S.A.
- Pocket clip is marked: Esterbrook.
- Eraser in metal eraser holder. Eraser has darkened/hardened over time.
- Marked inside: Use .046 lead.
- 4-7/8" long.
- Very good condition. Plastic is very shiny and with very little signs of use.
- We have never used it. We bought it from an estate sale over 30 years ago for our collection of beautiful vintage plastics and have just kept it in a case and admired it.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping