Celluloid La Belle Wind Up Clock New Haven Co USA Pyrolin Working Vintage Vanity
1930's vintage "La Belle" ladies' celluloid vanity clock was made in the U.S.A. by the New Haven Clock Company.
- Transparent honey amber celluloid with inscribed and painted floral designs.
- Face is marked The New Haven Clock Co., U.S.A.
- Base is marked: La Belle Pyrolin.
- It is a 24-26 hour wind-up clock.
- It is working and keeping accurate time. We have kept it going for a few days to be sure.
- It measures 5" high. The base is 3-3/4" wide x 2-3/4" deep.
- The knob to turn the hands to the proper time is missing but the stem is there so we have made a tiny tool that goes into the opening, fits over the stem and easily turns the hands (included). You could also wait for the correct time and then wind it up.
- It is a real beauty! and except for that missing knob and some light oxidation to the metal ring around the face, it is in very good condition... no chips, cracks, scratches or repairs.
- Purchased from an estate sale.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping