Vintage Pearlized Celluloid Vanity Dresser Perfume Tray Floral Lace Under Glass
1930's vintage pearlized celluloid vanity tray has floral lace sandwiched between two layers of glass.
- Celluloid is pearlized on top and a translucent honey amber color on underside, border edge and bezel ring.
- Marked: Pyrocel inside a diamond shape logo.
- Lace shows 2 large central flowers (maybe roses or lotus) with a border of flowers and leaves.
- It measures 12" x 7".
- Very good condition... no chips, breaks, scratches or repairs.
- Purchased from an estate sale.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping