Hamms Beer No 502 Starry Skies 1960s Motion Light Sign Twinkling Stars & Goblets
Vintage 1960's Hamm's Beer Starry Skies lighted motion sign shows part of a mid-century ranch house with a night sky view over a wilderness lake and forest with lighted twinkling stars turning into 4 beer goblets and then back into stars again. See our photos below the description and click our link to see this sign in motion.
- Still has all original stickers on back with info.
- The sign is Hamm's Item No. 502.
- It is Hamm's Sign No. 0623.
- It has 2 different bulbs and directions on back for their replacement.
- Two heavy duty wall hangers are a part of the sign.
- It measures about 17" high x 13" wide x 4" deep.
- Made by Lakeside Plastics Minneapolis & Chicago. Union Made.
- It is working properly, everything lights and it looks great. There are just a few minor indications of age and use including: some wear to paper bricks along bottom edge, a small spot of brown paint loss at top left roof corner in front, a drip of black paint on top of roof which doesn't show from the front. There are no breaks, cracks or chips. It is really in very nice condition. A great piece for collector, bar or man cave.
- Purchased from the estate of a collector.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping