Vtg German Old Fraktur Motto Stein Comedic Hand Painted Drunken Men Gold Luster
This vintage beer stein is hand painted with 2 inebriated pals and a motto written below in a Fraktur font commonly called old German print which I can't translate... vaguely meaning something about beer drinking, hops and malt.
- Hand written on base in underglaze stain: Handarbeit and possibly P Johl ? a signature ? or Pohl ? or Rohl ?
- 4-5/8" high x 3-3/4" in diameter at base and 5-1/4" wide at handle.
- Two indents in top of handle suggest it once had or should have a metal lid. It does not.
- It is in excellent condition... no chips, cracks or repairs.
- Purchased from an estate sale.
$19.99 Shipping $8.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping