Cha Cha Expansion Bracelet Gold Luster Aurora Crystals Faux Pearls 50's Vintage
This 1950's era cha-cha expansion bracelet is covered with dangling bead charms that jiggle around on their connector wires and really sparkle when they move.
- Beads are faux pearls and glass crystals with a gold luster aurora borealis finish.
- Some of the flashing has worn in spots but they still sparkle up a storm.
- Metal expansion links are gold color on the outside; silver color on the inside.
- One of the expansion links is a little crooked on the inside but it doesn't affect the function or comfort.
- Interior measurement is about 1.75" diameter or 4.5" circumference when not stretched.
- It should fit anyone whose wrist measures from 4.5 inches around up to 7 inches around. My wrist is 7". It fits me but I don't think it would be comfortable for anyone with a larger wrist.
- Very good condition.
$18.00 Shipping $2.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping