Vintage Moon Glow Wide Cuff Bangle Bracelet Silver Gray Moonstone Pearl Lucite
This beautiful 1940's wide moon glow cuff bracelet is made of luminescent gray pearlescent lucite.
- It is almost an inch wide at 15/16".
- Interior circumference is 8-1/8".
- Interior diameter is 2-9/16" wide.
- There are a few light scratches but it still looks great and is in very good condition otherwise.
- Purchased from an estate sale over 30 years ago. It has been in my collection ever since.
These moonstone-like jewels were once referred to as DuPont Pearl because the formula originated with the DuPont company. They have more recently been called Moon Glow based on a 1941 patent obtained by the Richelieu company for a lucite bead with simulated moonstone, cat's eye, star sapphire and similar effects, a combination formula they purchased from DuPont that Richelieu called by various names including Satinore. Coro also produced a similar product.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping