Parker 21 Fountain Pen Black Stainless Cap Nib Mark II Ridge Clip 1950's Vintage
Here is a vintage Parker 21 fountain pen, black with stainless cap featuring the Mark II indented clip designed by Nolan Rhodes.
- Nib is stainless steel which Parker marketed as Octanium (referring to the 8 elements of which stainless steel was composed).
- Marked: Parker at base of cap.
- Aero-metric filler
- Interior is marked: PARKER "21" The Parker Pen Co. Janesvile, Wis. U.S.A. with instructions for how to fill the pen with ink.
- Bladder is soft and flexible.
- It measures 5-1/4" long.
- We have not tried to use it or fill it with ink. Light signs of normal use. It is in very good visual condition.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping