Karu Byzantine Revival Big Fancy Pin Faux Jade Turquoise Carnelian Vintage 4 in.
This large dramatic Byzantine Revival pin is signed: Karu Fifth Avenue.
- Filagree bar pin and large hanging pendant joined by a wide flexible band
- Measures 4 inches long and 2-1/4" at the widest.
- Many faux (not real) gems to simulate carnelian, jade and turquoise.
- Goldtone finish is worn in places on the flexible band. All else in very good condition.
- Purchased many years ago from an estate sale. It has been in my collection since then... never worn by me... just kept in a case and admired.
- Karu was a trademark logo used by Kaufman & Ruderman, Inc. of New York City from the 1940's... possibly into the early 1970's... online sources were unsure.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping