1980's Rare Vintage Necktie Real Computer Circuit Board in Acetate The Tie Guys
Here is a rare 1980's vintage necktie, an actual motherboard in acetate by The Tie Guys at Double Exposure Inc.
- It is marked in the acetate neckband: Made in U.S.A. by the Tie Guys at Double Exposure Inc. P.O. Box 17273 Denver, CO 80217 Copyright 1986, 1987, 1988.
- It is knotted and printed with circuit board bits in black on and below the knot.
- Neck adjusts with velcro which I have replaced with the same size, type, and color so that it is new, clean, and nice to wear.
- There is one tiny spot of orangish oxidation on the circuit board under the acetate. Everything else is in very good condition.
- We bought this at an estate sale many years ago and have kept it in our collection of weird and wonderful (in our opinion) objects. I could find no others like it for sale anywhere.
$19.99 Shipping $8.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping