1 Art Deco Electro Pointer Pencil Sharpener Swingline XI 1941 Vintage Working
This vintage streamlined Art Deco Swingline XI Electro Pointer electric pencil sharpener is still working.
- Designed by Edward Hoffman, Triple E Products Company in 1941
- It has a size selector for Small, Medium, or Large pencils and a removable drawer for shavings.
- Online info says it is made of Bakelite, plaskon, and electrical components.
- It shows signs of use as would be expected including some surface scratches. Two little chips in the Bakelite inside the opening where the cord gets plugged in cannot be seen when the cord is in place. It is not perfect but it is in good, clean working condition.
- A classic 20th century industrial design that is included in various museum collections.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping