Celluloid Kewpie Dolls Last Pr Bridesmaid Best Man w Crepe Paper Clothes Vintage
This is the last pair of these vintage celluloid Kewpie dolls that are dressed as a bridesmaid and best man:
- Crepe paper clothes, with tiny flowers and ribbons
- 4 inches high
- Kewpie bodies with molded wings & hair, raised eyebrows, side glancing eyes.
- Purchased from an estate sale with a group of similar dolls - we undressed a damaged doll (not included) so we could photograph the wings and marks on the back - see big photos below
- Marked with Oriental character logo and Made in Japan
- Jointed arms
- Hair & cheeks are tinted with color - Eyes, eyebrows & lips are painted
- The yellow crepe paper has a few small holes
- The paper disc stand under Priest's feet also shows darkening and wear.
- They are in excellent condition otherwise.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping