Original Antique Plains Indian Stone War Club Skull Cracker Hide Wrapped w/ Drop
Here is an antique Native American club that we purchased from a Pine Barrens New Jersey estate sale.
- Stone head is attached with hide that shows wear/age at base near handle
- Hide wrapped & stitched handle
- Light colored furred hide grip in center is rough feeling in one direction with tiny hairs - spots are worn away probably from use
- Leather drop is very dark on one side
- Blue and white beading at bottom and top of shaft. Thread has broken at top section and beads are hanging loose - could probably be repaired
- 26" long not including drop - 34-1/2" including drop.
- Very good condition - exceptions noted above - check big pictures below for details.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping