13 Mens Vtg Jewelry Swank Sterling Collar Bar Fraternal Pins Knights of St John
Lot of 13 men's vintage jewelry items includes Swank collar bars, tie clasps, and lapel pins or tacks, most from fraternal organizations.
- Swank sterling silver collar bar Patent 75818 (1929)
- Swank 50 gold-tone collar bar Patent 75818 (1929) - plating is worn
- Tie bar slide with chain & Rotary International charm - 2-5/8" wide
- U.A.W. United Auto Workers Retired Member lapel pin tack - 4 hallmarks on back - spot of discoloration on white enamel
- Kiwanis International lapel pin - Bates & Kline Attleboro Mass - threaded shank & wheel fastener
- AOMP Artisan's Order of Mutual Protection Peace Power Protection lapel pin - threaded shank & wheel fastener - no marks
- Knights of St John lapel pin - threaded shank & wheel fastener has oxidation
- Lions International lapel pin - threaded shank & wheel fastener - no marks - has some oxidation on back
- A.A.E. American Association of Engineers - Advance Co-Operate - pin - some speckles in white area - marked F.H. Noble & Co Chicago
- P.A.P. Loyal Order of Moose - tiny moose head with 2 tiny gems: red eye, clear in antlers - probably came off of a pin back
- Swank clip - copper color with green enamel - 7/8" long
- Short stick pin with black stone - no marks
- Gold-tone & red lapel pin tack with male figure - a hunter ? a pioneer ? a Revolutionary soldier ? Marked: G I and U with a left heading arrow through the middle
- All were purchased from estate sales over the past 40 years.
- All are in very good condition with any exceptions noted next to each.
$34.99 Shipping $3.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping