HITTY Her First Hundred Years 1st Ed 4th Printing 1930 Field Lathrop Doll Story
Hitty, Her First Hundred Years, by Rachel Field is a classic children's book that tells the century long adventures of a doll, through various owners and places, winner of the 1930 Newberry Award.
- Published 1929, by Macmillan, NY.
- This is a first edition, 4th printing, May 1930.
- Illustrated by Dorothy P. Lathrop.
- There are 23 listed illustrations, 3 in color, the rest in black and white.
- 207 pages.
- 8-1/2" x 7-1/4"
- Patterned cloth cover with inset title label on front.
- Cover shows fading to spine and edges with moderately worn corners; endpapers show tanning and front is inscribed with name, address, and old price notation; 1 folded page corner; missing page corner of page 1; thumb smudge page 6 at edge. Everything else is in very good condition. Binding is tight. Interior is clean.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only