The Snow Queen Rare 1929 Edition HC Anderson Art Deco Illus K Beverly E Ellender
This rare 1929 edition of Hans Christian Anderson's famous fairy tale, The Snow Queen, is illustrated with many beautiful Art Deco drawings by Katherine Beverly and Elizabeth Ellender in black, white and red.
- 1929 Copyrighted & Published by Dutton, New York City.
- 209 pages
- I counted 48 full page drawings and their are beautiful 2 page drawings on the endpapers both front and back.
- 9" x 6-1/4"
- Cover: corners bumped, wear top and bottom edge of spine.
- Upper left corner front endpaper has surface loss from removal of old price tag. First page has old blue pencil price mark. Title page has No. 26 handwritten in ink at bottom of page. First 10 pages have slight bump line bottom corner.
- Very good condition with exceptions noted above. All pages intact. Spine/binding tight. Very little fading on cover. No torn pages. Illustrations bright and beautiful. A wonderful book!
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping