Antique Pearson Phila Pa Wood Stocking Sock Stretcher Dryer Tool sz 9.5 Leg 32"
Antique wooden stocking stretcher was made in Philadelphia by Jos. T. Pearson & Sons Co. and is so stamped inside an oval along with the size, 9-1/2, at the top of the leg.
- Foot is reinforced with an inset metal bar.
- Leg is 32" long. Foot is about 10" from heel to toe. 4-1/2" wide top of leg.
- Shows minor age/use related surface wear including some lighter rectangular marks where previous owner had placed stick-on wall mounting material.
- I would say it's in very good condition... nothing broken, no major damages, no repairs.
- Great wall display for laundry room, sewing room, child's room, teenager's track & field wall, etc.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping