1 Pyrex Desiccator Jar Veeco 1/2 inch thick brass Lid w/ FR 38 S Vacuum Valve
We purchased this vintage Pyrex glass desiccator vacuum jar from a scientist who made models and told us he had paid $500 for it years ago.
- Although it has been used, it is in very good condition.
- Heavy glass base is marked: Trademark PYREX ¨ Made in U.S.A.
- Lid with valve is marked: Veeco ¨ 2030 000 03 FR 38 S
- Lid is 1/2" thick brass with an inset rubber O ring that fits inside the top of the Pyrex jar.
- There are two (2) 5-3/4" diameter plates each with a grid of different sized circular openings: 1 is stainless steel; 1 is thicker steel with oxidation.
- Glass jar measures 6-3/8" high; 7-3/4" outer diameter at rim; 6-1/4" inner diameter at rim.
- Brass lid measures 7-3/4" in diameter; 4-1/2" high. It has some spots of greenish oxidation on top and some darkening on underside.
$119.99 Shipping $24.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping