1920's Rare Vintage Beauty Marbled Celluloid Mechanical Pencil Ajax Pen Co Phila
This 1920's vintage mechanical pencil was made by the Ajax Pen Company of Philadelphia, Pa., founded by John Lehn.
- Barrel impressed: Ajax Pen Co. Phila.
- Art Deco pocket clip is marked: Patd
- The marbled celluloid tube is a beauty... an array of fine lines and swirls of various colors (predominantly earth tones) and patterns.
- The tube is hollow and translucent when held to the light.
- It is in working order... twist to adjust lead... in and out.
- Fancy fence-like center band, pocket clip, and tip are gold color metal and very shiny.
- 4-5/8" long.
- Excellent condition.
- Purchased from an estate sale many years ago. It has been in my collection of great looking celluloid and bakelite items since then.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping