Elegant Depression Glass Lidded Candy Dish Rare Etched Band Flower Cherry with Gold
This elegant 1930's era pink glass covered candy dish has a ridged band of etched designs at the rim that look like flowers and cherries.
- The etched designs are accented with gold luster.
- I have been unable to identify the pattern or the maker.
- The finial is similar to those made by Hazel Atlas and Anchor Hocking.
- Tip of finial, rim of lid, edge of foot are also decorated with gold luster.
- 7" high x 5" in diameter at rim.
- Some spots of luster loss.
- Glass is in excellent condition with no chips, cracks or repairs.
- Purchased from an estate sale.
$24.99 Shipping $12.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping