WWII Aeronautical Chart Radio Directions Pilot Map 26DF Army Air Corps SE Coast
Original World War Two Restricted 26 DF Aeronautical Chart for Radio Direction Finding was purchased from a soldier's estate sale with a group of WWII Army Air Force items.
- It shows the Southeastern US and coastal areas from the tip of Cape May in NJ, to Florida and along the Gulf Coast to New Orleans.
- It was compiled and printed at Washington D.C. by the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey under authority of the Secretary of Commerce.
- It is marked: Consult Civil Aeronautics Administration Notices for changes occurring in aeronautical data on this chart after MAR 16, 1944.
- It is also marked: WARNING: Due to war conditions, lights, radio facilities and other aids to air navigation may be changed or discontinued without notice.
- A special red compass rose is printed around each radio station and directions given for how to plot radio bearings from these markings.
- Folds out to about 31.5" wide and 35" high.
- There are some notations in pencil lower left: Corporal's name, serial number, and Crew number.
- Bottom left white areas have some smudge marks and the 3 bottom left sections have slight darkening where they were exposed to air but it is in very good condition otherwise. Colors are bright. It's a neat map!
$24.99 Shipping $2.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only