Lionel Working Automatic Gateman #45 w White Door & #41 Accessories Contactor
Here is an O scale 1940's Lionel Automatic Gateman No. 45 for model railroad trains.
- We tested it with our transformer: The door opens, gateman comes out with lantern in hand, goes back inside, door closes. Red light in base works also.
- Marked: No. 45 Automatic Gateman Made in the U.S. of America The Lionel Corp., New York.
- Ivory white building with ivory white door & chimney, red roof, and criss-cross style Railroad Crossing sign on silver post.
- Also included is a Lionel No. 41 Automatic Accessories Contactor (marked Lionel etc. and patent pending) which we haven't tested as we have no track.
- Shows some paint loss and specks of dark green paint on base: front edge and front top, and on house: front & right side. It is in very good condition otherwise.
- Base measures 7" x 5-3/4". House is 4-1/4" to roof peak - 5-1/2" to chimney top. Sign is 6-1/4" high.
- Purchased from an estate sale with a group of vintage toys.
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping