Florida East Coast Railway & Hotel Booklet Flagler Van Noy Keys Ormond c. 1921
This vintage booklet entitled: BEAUTIFUL FLORIDA - Scenes Along the East Coast Railway - The Winter Playground of the Nation - was "For sale only enroute on trains on the Florida East Coast or through the Van Noy Interstate Company" which provided goods and services on trains and in railroad stations.
- "A Scenic Guide Book Showing the most attractive Views along the Florida East Coast from Jacksonville to Key West."
- Circa 1921 - a picture is included of the La Casa Marina in Key West that opened its doors on Jan. 1st of 1921, and is referred to as the "new" FEC Hotel.
- 23 tipped in color pictures in a scrapbook style presentation. One is a double fold-out of picture of Fort Marion in St Augustine.
- Includes a 2 page list explaining each view.
- A full page map shows the Florida East Coast Railway and Steamship Connections.
- Softbound with cord tie.
- 9-1/2" x 11-3/4"
- Cover shows a little wear mostly at corners and edges where the cover is larger than the interior pages. A penciled number upper left corner first page. The interior is in excellent condition.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping