Arnold Vintage Lever Fill Fountain Pen w Original Nib Gray Black Pearl Marbled
Vintage Arnold lever fill fountain pen has the original nib which is marked:
- R.L. Arnold Pen Co. Inc. Petersburg VA. U.S.A.
- Pocket clip and lever are marked with an A in a circle.
- 5-3/8" long
- It is marbled in shades of gray, black and pearl with a hint of green.
- The letters T S are impressed in the side and possibly others that were not pressed in as solidly.
- The lever is working and is not loose. We have not tried to take the pen apart or fill it with ink.
- Some oxidation at top sides of clip. Plating wear on band. I can see signs of use and wear when I look through a magnifier at the barrel and cap. It looks good without a magnifier... I can only see a couple of dot sized indents.
- Purchased from an estate sale.
$12.99 Shipping $2.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only