GERBER Bisque Baby Doll 1981 COA Tag Limited Ed #I807 Orig Clothes Googly Eyes
This 1981 Gerber Baby comes with attached original COA tag that reads in part:
- This certifies the authenticity of the first porcelain Gerber Baby Doll... a true replica of America's best known baby -- immortalized in bisque and dressed in an early American Christening gown.
- This doll is limited in production to the year 1981 only. These molds were discontinued at the end of the year.
- The doll has blue googly, side to side movement eyes
- The tag and neck are numbered: I807
- Neck is impressed: Gerber Products Co. © 1981
- Doll has socks on its porcelain feet.
- The legs are still wrapped in the protective packing as it originally came from the company back in 1981. We have not removed it.
- I have read that the retail price for this doll in 1981 was $300. There were similar dolls made of plastic but this doll is porcelain bisque (as are the others of this limited edition).
- Length of doll is 14". Length of doll with gown is 19-1/2"
- We purchased it from an estate sale so it was previously owned but never played with since it is in as close to mint condition as it could possibly be. I see 3 tiny brown dots on the ribbon coming down from the neck but otherwise it is perfect.
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping