2 Vintage Bisque Betty Boop Frozen Charlotte Dolls Jointed Arms Painted Faces
Here are 2 antique/vintage bisque dolls that were probably made between World War I and World War II. They were purchased from the same estate sale.
- They have hand painted faces which collectors often call Betty Boop style (although they are not the character Betty Boop)
- Side glancing eyes, spider eyelashes, heart shaped mouths, bobbed hair (blonde)
- Frozen Charlotte style but with jointed arms
- Both marked: Made in Japan
- Taller doll has pink tinted body, painted black feet, 6-1/8" tall
- Shorter doll has bisque white non-tinted body, 5-1/2" tall
- Very good condition... no chips, cracks, or repairs.
$24.00 Shipping $7.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping