Sterling Silver Fish Pin Abalone Inlay Mexico Initial Signed 1960's Vintage
I received this sterling silver fish pin as a gift in 1962.
- It has 2 sections of inlaid abalone shell.
- It measures 1-1/4" wide x 15/16" high.
- It was made in Mexico and is stamped with typical Mexican circular mark although it was not a solid hit when stamped so it is hard to read.
- Sterling can be read clearly; the artist's initials in center of circle might be PS or AS; the bottom word is impossible to read, but such pins are usually marked Mexico or Taxco or Hecho En Mexico.
- There is a slight bend in the pin shank but it is working properly and visually the fish is in excellent condition.
$12.00 Shipping $2.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping