Art Deco 35 Vintage Buttons Glass Celluloid Streamline
Here are 35 Art Deco buttons and other ornaments. The are circa 1920's - 1940's. All were purchased from estate sales and liquidation sales over 25 years ago. I've used some in my art creations over the years but have many left which I will probably never get around to using so I am passing them along for others to use in their creative endeavors. All are in good condition with exceptions if any noted next to each. They are as follows:
- 13 clear glass sphere buttons with impressed and silvered V shape designs. Molded self shank. 1/2".
- 5 black celluloid buttons (or other vintage plastic) with incised carved white lines and molded self shanks. There are 3 big ones, 1-5/16", and 2 smaller ones, 15/16". All have the same design. All are impressed with: Pat. Pend. The large ones are in good condition with just one spot of wear to the black surface. The smaller ones have seen more use and have much of the black coating worn away. The finish on the shank of the smaller ones has worn away and you can see that the material is transparent yellowish.
- 4 molded black glass buttons. All have molded self shanks. The large ones are domed, the first one slightly, the pair are highly domed. They measure: 1-3/8", 3/4", and the pair measures 1.25". They are marked: Streamline.
- 4 molded red glass buttons with self shanks - 1"
- 2 faceted black glass with applied coppery looking finish on 2 sides areas of which are worn or missing. Molded self shanks.
- 1 pale pink glass bead with molded designs has an loop wire inside. It may have been a button, bead, or other ornament. 7/8" long.
- 1 molded green glass fruit with pot metal cap with inset rhinestone has rusting loop at top. One part of metal cap is gray and rhinestones are missing in this area. 1" long. It may have been a button, bead, or other ornament.
- 1 metal button with flower motif, rhinestones, one large glass cabochon in the center, metal loop shank. 1". Marked on back... might be the number 8 or 2 squares or other.
- 1 black glass "gem" has 2 opening on either side for a chain or cord to feed through for necklace, bracelet, sewn on hat ornament.
- 2 red glass "gems" 1-3/16" long have glue on the back where they once had screwback earrings glued to them.
- 1 silvery metal fur clip pin with hinged 2 prong fastener made for piercing fur or heavy coat cloth. 2" long.
$12.00 Shipping $4.00 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping