Helicopter 8 Airplane Repair Manuals Air Force Sikorski 1940's-50s
Here are a group of airplane and/or helicopter related manuals, etc. from the estate of a man whose career in aeronautical engineering spanned many decades. He graduated from the Rising Sun School of Aeronautics in Phila., Pa, was an instructor in the Navy during WWII at the Navy Teacher-Training Center in Chicago, worked for Piasecki Helicopter after the war, then went to Boeing until his retirement. I thought we sold all of these books years ago but just found these in another box. I think this is the last of what we had.
- Piasecki Aircraft spiral bound booklet entitled: Handbook of Overhaul Instructions for Center Transmission-Main Clutch Assembly Part NOS 3D11009 and 3D11009-1 (Piasecki) Air Force, Chief of the Bureau of Aeronautics 1 July 1949 Revised 15 October 1949. With pictures, diagrams, tables, etc. Title page has come loose from the spiral binding.
- Handbook of Overhaul Instructions for Center Transmission Assembly Part No. 17D1001 and Main Clutch Assembly Part No. 17D1009 (Piasecki) Air Force, Chief of the Bureau of Aeronautics 1 Sept 1950 Revised 1 June 1951. With pictures, diagrams, tables, etc. including exploded views.
- Several (9) pages: Inspection and Adjustment of Controls XT40-A-1 Engines Air Force 27 June 1955
- United States Gauge Compapny Fuel Quantitly Gage Mark 1 Directions for Installation Operation and Maintenance - 4 page folder
- Practical Pointers on Engine Maintenance booklet from Ethyl Corporation in mailer envelope. 1942. 30 pages.
- Pilot's Airplane Manual September 1940 Civil Aeronautics Book in black cloth protective cover. 150 pgs.
- War Department Technical Manual Aircraft Engines December 9, 1941. 81 pgs.
- 7 copies of 1 sheet printed both sides: General Instructions for Placing Gould Aircraft Batteries Into Service Types A-B-C-D-E
Most of these have seen use and have differing amounts of wear and aging, but there are no major tears, stains, and no loss of information.
$15.00 Shipping $5.00 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only