The Space Child's Mother Goose 1958 HB DJ 1st Ed 1st Printing F Winsor M Parry
The Space Child's Mother Goose is a first printing by Simon & Schuster, 1958, hard back with dust jacket.
- Verses by Frederick Winsor are childhood poems updated for the scientifically minded adult/child.
- Illustrations are black and white drawings by Marian Parry.
- A number of these verses and illustrations originally appeared in the The Atlantic magazine.
- Dark blue cloth binding has silver lettering and designs, black spine, blue end papers with drawings.
- Many whimsical illustrations.
- "The Answers" is a glossary of big words, initials and strange terms.
- 8-3/4" X 6-1/4"
- Book condition: 3 of the cover corners are curved inward; 2 slight dents at bottom edge of front and back cover; former owner's address label on bottom front end paper; and a few small tan circles of foxing on 3 or 4 pages around poems 22 through 26. Everything else in the book is in very good condition with tight binding and clean interior.
- Condition of dust jacket: shows a lot of wear and small tears, especially at edges and folds. Folds and wrinkles show up as white lines in the black areas. See photos.
$35.00 Shipping $6.00 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping