Watchmaker 12 Watchmaker Tools Movement Holder Brightboy Abrasives
We purchased a large collection of vintage watchmaker tools from an estate sale. Some we were able to identify and some not. This auction is for 12 items... 2 of them are mysteries to us.
- 1 Rush Brush No 4 made in USA by The Eraser Co Inc Syracuse.
- 1 Smaller Rush Brush by the same company in a pen type case.
- 3 wire wheels
- 2 other abrasive wheels, the white one, by Norton, is coarser than the gray one
- 1 box of Weldon Roberts Brightboy wheels size 8 25 pieces light abrasive... there are 23 left in the box
- 1 Mido wrist watch movement holder
- 1 double ended wrench
- 1 mystery - heavy metal rectangle with wheel that turns
- 1 mystery - marked: "Pat'd" Feb 17, 1925 - 2 heavy metal pieces with curved cut outs that move in and out on a thick screw... made for holding something... watch movement, crystal
$30.00 Shipping $6.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping