Mad 1974 MAD 7 Mags & Completely Mad D Martin Book 1st Print
Here are 7 vintage Mad magazines from 1974 and The Completely Mad Don Martin book from June 1974 all purchased from an estate sale. Most are in good to very good condition... any exceptions are noted next to each issue.
- Jan No 164 "In this issue we tear apart 'Paper Moon'" - pages have creases where magazine was folded in half but it wasn't stored folded so creases are light; scratches/wear along 2" of fold on front cover; paid sticker on front cover
- March No 165 - pages have creases where magazine was folded in half but it wasn't stored folded so creases are light
- April No 166
- June No 167
- Sept No 169 "Special Cop Out Issue Serpicool and McClod"
- Oct No 170 "In this issue we gag up 'The Exorcist'"
- Dec No 171 "Mad salutes the Big con... also in this issue we zing 'The Sting'"
- The Completely MAD Don Martin Don Martin's Best Cartoons from Mad Magazine Warner Paperback Library Edition First Printing June 1974
Back covers have great social issue comments & Mad Mini-Posters... four of them lambasting Nixon and the Watergate scandal.
$12.00 Shipping $6.00 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping