Mad 8 Mad Magazines 1975 Complete +2 Super Specials #16 #17
Here are 8 vintage Mad magazines from 1975 and 2 Mad Super Specials, number 16 and number 17 all purchased from an estate sale. They are mostly in very good condition.
- Jan No 172
- March No 173 "Kojerk" Mad satirizes Kojak - cover has tear at top spine fold
- April No 174 "In this issue we blast 'Death Wish'" Charles Bronson
- June No 175
- July No 176 "In this issue we sock "Airport '75!"
- Sept No 177 "In this issue we shpritz The Towering Inferno"
- Oct No 178 "In this issue we wreck Godfather II & Orient Express"
- Dec No 179
- Mad Super Special No 16 featuring 3 fold-out pages of Mad-Hesives... pre-glued perforated stickers - 96 pages
- Mad Super Special No 17 featuring 8 Don Martin Vital Message Posters plus 8 Don Martin Literary Heroes Portraits - 112 pages
Back covers have great "Mad Mini-Posters" including:
- "Who goes up... must come down!" with picture of hand sticking up out of a sea of pills
- "The Silencers" pictures a gun being loaded with cigarettes
- "Ms Liberty" pictures Statue of Liberty holding her bra aloft and a tablet reading Women's Lib MCMLXXV in the other hand.
- The planet Earth with sign stuck in North Pole reading: Occupancy by more than 3 billion people is dangerous and should be unlawful.
- "Fish... or Foul? A scene we'd hate to sea... " with picture of fish wearing oxygen tanks in garbage laden waters.
- Overdosed hippie pictured on syringe reads: "The Modern Crucifixion"
$12.00 Shipping $5.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping